5. Determine 3-D zonation of mineral assemblage distribution (paragenesis and) and elemental transfer mechanisms (alteration) along potential fluid pathways in fossil hydrothermal systems using multi-element geochemistry in conjunction with petrolographic techniques and univariate and multivariate statistical analysis. Use remote sensing and graphics-based CAD-GIS programs to deduce vectors to mineraliztion to determine drill targets.
6. Metallogenic analysis associated with regional geology using the techniques pioneered by Soviet-era Russian and Czechoslovakian geologists is used to guide green fields mineral exploration.
7. Identification of mineral assemblages to model fluid-rock reactions in metamorphic and hydrothermally altered rocks is used as a guide to mineralization using transmitted and reflected light microscopy and a variety of SEM-based mineralogical and microchemical techniques.
8. SEM and HRTEM-based microtextural and microchemical analysis of rock coatings and grain coatings in soils at the nano-scale determine surficial and vadose (unsaturated) zone geochemical processes are used to refine current exploration geochemistry protocols.
9. Analysis of tectonic history of the wesrern United States and local structural analysis are used to better understand structural control of mineralized systems.
Owner - Principal
Ph.D. Arizona State University
B.A and M.A. Queens College - CUNY
Our primary goal is to generate mineral discoveries
We use modern geological, geochemical, and geophysical techiques to locate mineral resources for the twenty-first century.
We also maintain an active research program to test and enhance various new techniques and technologies proposed by others to locate potential drill targets for blind or hidden targets
George E Ryberg - Mineral Exploration - project management
Rouge River Resources
John Ochs - Mineral Exploration - manage drill projects
David H. Krinsley - SEM-HRTEM microscopy
Dept. of Geological Sciences 1272 University of Oregon Eugene, OR 97403-1272
William Vanderwall - Exploration and Mining Geology, plus review of resource calculations
Nyal Niemuth-Economic Geology - geologic information broker email@example.com
Clay Conway - Geological Mapping
Mathew Allen - Drill project Management and logistics
Art Merrill - geotechnical project work